Fulbright Scholarship: Applications Open for Cycle 2022-2023
The Embassy of the United States in the Republic of Congo is accepting applications for the Fulbright scholarship for the academic cycle 2022-2023 from February 11, 2021 until April 30, 2021.
The Fulbright Program is a highly selective and merit-based scholarship system (the Fulbright Scholarships) funded by the US Department of State. The Fulbright program is an educational exchange program that promotes mutual understanding between the United States and other countries. Please see the links below for more information. https://eca.state.gov/fulbright/fulbright-programs and https://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/.
What does the Fulbright Scholarship allow?
The Fulbright Scholarship allows Congolese students to study in the United States and earn a Masters degree from an American university.
Who is eligible in the Republic of Congo?
Any person of Congolese nationality who holds at least a bachelor’s degree and has a good command of English is eligible.
What are the documents required to apply?
- A certified copy of a Bachelor’s degree from a university
- University transcripts from the first year to the year the last university degree was granted.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two of the letters must be written by university professors who have taught the applicant).
How to Apply?
1-Apply online at:https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2022 No later than April 30,2021.
2- Copies of application files can be dropped off at the U.S. Embassy in Brazzaville no later than April 16, 2021 in an envelope addressed as follows:
FULBRIGHT PROGRAM: APPLICATION FILE
Public Affairs Section
- A certified copy of the Bachelor’s degree / Master I, the Master / Master II …
- Transcripts for each year of university study
- Three letters of recommendation (Compulsory)
Are incomplete applications accepted?
– Incomplete online applications WILL NOT BE SUBMITTED to the selection committee.
– Incomplete files WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED at the U.S. Embassy.