Effective October 8, Embassy Brazzaville will resume processing passport applications and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (C.R.B.A.) for American citizens. These services are provided by appointment only, please schedule an appointment on our embassy website. https://cg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/
Due to Covid-19, we are implementing strict social distancing, sanitation measures and wearing a mask is mandatory.
For passport services, please complete the passport forms (DS-11 or DS-82) online: https://cg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/ before your appointment.
For registration, please visit www.travel.state.gov and register online.
Please remember to print your appointment confirmation letter and bring it with you to the Embassy at the day/time of the appointment.
The consular section accepts US dollars and local currency (XFA). We do not accept credit cards or personal checks.
Schedule of passport fees:
– Minor passport: $115.
– Adult passport renewal: $ 110
– Adult first time or expired passport: $ 145
If you need additional information, please contact us at BrazzavilleACS@State.gov
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://cg.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/for information on conditions in The Republic of Congo.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Brazzaville,
70-83 Section D
+(242) 06 612 20 00 or +(242) 06 612 20 10
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Republic of Congo Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts.