Event: Effective Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EDT, the CDC rescinded its Order requiring all airline or other aircraft passengers to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 to board any aircraft destined for travel to the United States from a foreign country. CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Local airlines such as Air France confirm they are aware of the change of requirements. The Ministry of Health has yet to publicly acknowledge the change and may enforce exit test requirements until doing so. Check the embassy website COVID-19 page for updates.
Actions to Take:
- Review country-specific COVID-19 entry/exit requirements on the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page.
- In accordance with CDC guidance, delay your travel if you test positive for, or have symptoms of, COVID-19.
- U.S. Embassy Brazzaville
(242) 06 612-2000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter