U.S. Embassy Brazzaville received a proposition for special flight that can accommodate U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPRs) from Brazzaville to Washington with the below fares:
- Brazzaville-Addis-Washington DC: Economy 2,000,000 FCFA, Business 4,150,000 FCFA
We are compiling a list of persons seeking to leave ROC and depending on the numbers, the airline company will decide if it will execute the flight. If you are interested in this opportunity to leave, please respond to our email address: BrazzavilleUSCitizen@state.gov no later than June 1 at 14:00.
All U.S. citizens in ROC should continue to prepare by ensuring they have sufficient food, medicine, and supplies should they need to remain at home in ROC for an extended period.
On March 14, the Department of State authorized the departure from any diplomatic or consular post in the world of US personnel and family members who have been medically determined to be at higher risk of a poor outcome if exposed to COVID-19.
Effective March 17, U.S. Embassy Brazzaville has suspended routine consular services. For emergency American Citizens Services, including emergency passports, please visit our website for additional information.
The Department of State has issued a Global Level 4 Health Advisory for COVID-19.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 2 Global COVID-19 Outbreak Notice. For more information, visit the CDC’s website.
Actions to Take:
- Email BrazzavilleUSCitizen@state.gov before Monday June 1st at 14:00 if you would be interested in departing on June 15.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in The Republic of Congo.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Embassy Brazzaville
70-83 Section D
+(242) 06 612 20 00 or +(242) 06 612 20 10
State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.