Event: Health Alert: Covid 19- Planned Flight Departing from Brazzaville and Pointe Noire to Washington D.C. on June 17.
U.S. Embassy Brazzaville received notice of a planned special flight that can accommodate U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents (LPRs) from Brazzaville and Pointe Noire to Washington with the below estimated fare:
|Brazzaville/ Pointe Noire – Addis – Washington DC||Economy 1,500,000 FCFA (estimated)|
American citizens interested in traveling need to contact directly Satgutru Travels for ticket reservations:
Office : Immeuble 5 Février, Near Beach Ngobila, Centreville – Brazzaville
Contact: Harry Daswani (+242 05 99 99 22)
Office Hours: 9:00 to 16:00
All U.S. citizens in ROC should continue to prepare by ensuring they have sufficient food, medicine, and supplies should they need to remain at home in ROC for an extended period.
On March 14, the Department of State authorized the departure from any diplomatic or consular post in the world of US personnel and family members who have been medically determined to be at higher risk of a poor outcome if exposed to COVID-19.
Effective March 17, U.S. Embassy Brazzaville has suspended routine consular services. For emergency American Citizens Services, including emergency passports, please visit our website for additional information https://cg.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/
The Department of State has issued a Global Level 4 Health Advisory for COVID-19.
Actions to Take:
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 https://cg.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/for information on conditions in The Republic of Congo.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s websiteon the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Brazzaville,
70-83 Section D Maya-Maya Boulevard Brazzaville, Congo +(242) 06 612 20 00 or +(242) 06 612 20 10 BrazzavilleACS@state.gov https://cg.usembassy.gov/
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Republic of Congo Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive Alerts.