Last updated: 10/17/2022
The CDC’s Order requiring proof of vaccination for non-U.S. citizen nonimmigrants to travel to the United States is still in effect. For more information see Requirement for Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers.
Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions.
Entry and Exit Requirements
- Are there COVID-related entry requirements for U.S. citizens? No.
- Is a negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) required for entry? No.
- Are health screening procedures in place at airports and other ports of entry? No.
- Are U.S. citizens required to quarantine? No.
- Where and how can U.S. citizens obtain a COVID-19 test?
- National public health laboratory, Laboratoire National de Santé Publique, located in front of the people’s palace; and
- Congolese Foundation for Medical Research Fondation Congolaise de la Recherche Médicale, located at the city of research, château-d ’eau district (ex ORSTOM).
- Branch of National Public Health Laboratory, located inside the Loandjili general hospital; and
- Gombes Foundation laboratory, Laboratoire de la foundation Gombe’s, located in the city center.
- Laboratory of the infectious and tropical pathologies research center of the general hospital (CREPIT) Edith Lucie Bongo Ondimba.
- The days and times for testing and test results are as follows:
- Testing (all sites): From Monday to Saturday, from 0800 to 1000.
- Results will be available online at www.Insp-cg.org.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Are vaccines available in Republic Congo for U.S. citizens to receive? Yes.
- Visit the FDA’s website to learn more about FDA-approved vaccinesin the United States.