Call for Applications to the Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the Republic of Congo.
The U.S. Embassy in Brazzaville is pleased to announce the annual competition for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program cycle 2019-2020. The Fulbright program is an educational exchange program founded by the U.S. Government in 1946 to promote the mutual understanding between the United States and other countries through academic and professional exchanges as well as scientific and academic research. For more general information about the Fulbright Program, go to the following links: https://eca.state.gov/fulbright/fulbright-programs and https://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/.
The scholarship eligibility requirements for the Republic of Congo are as follows:
- Applicants must be citizens or nationals of the Republic of the Congo;
- Applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Appropriate English language skills required by U.S. academic institutions for a Master’s degree programs.
Note: The U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Congo will only accept Fulbright applications for a Master’s degree at U.S. academic institutions.
To apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Program:
- Eligible candidates can submit their applications online by April 30, 2018 using the following link: https://iie.embark.com/apply/foreignfulbright
- In addition to the online application, candidates must submit the following documents by April 30, 2018 to complete their application (incomplete applications will not be accepted):
Ø A certified copy of the Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma:
Ø All University transcripts;
Ø Three letters of reference *
Note: At least two of the reference letters must be from University professors.